Eco Travel Neti Pot
2 in stock
Himalayan Chandra Neti Pot Eco Neti 1 Travel Pot
Himalayan Chandra Neti Pot Eco Neti 1 Travel Pot is petroleum-free, nontoxic, plant-based material (polylactic acid or PLA) uses 65% less energy to produce than traditional petroleum-based materials. Commercially biodegradable and compostable.
Made From Natural Bioplastic
Soothes Dry Nasal Passages
Gently Washes Away Dust, Pollen, & Irritants
Removes Excess Mucus…Naturally
Good For You Good For The Environment.
Introducing the first nonbreakable eco neti pot produced with all natural, renewable resources.
Why Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages contain one of our body’ s first lines of defense against disease. They are lined with a thin layer of mucus that traps dirt, dust, pollen, germs, and other airborne particles. But if the delicate balance of this mucus lining is not maintained, it becomes easier for bacteria, viruses, and other irritants to penetrate the nasal lining and cause problems. Nasal irrigation helps to wash these impurities and excess mucus out of the body. Recent studies have shown that nasal irrigation is effective in improving the symptoms and health status of patients with sinus problems.
A Nasal Wash Is Great To:
Clear the nostrils, and start the day breathing freely
Remove excess mucus
Rid nostrils of allergens
Cleanse the nasal passage of dust and pollution
Relieve nasal dryness
Dissolve mucus build-up in dry climates
Improve the flow of breath before doing relaxation or exercises
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of Neti Salt and warm water to your Neti Pot.
- Lean forward and turn your head to the side.
- Insert the spout of the Neti Pot gently into the upper nostril to create a comfortable seal.
- Raise the Neti Pot gradually so the saline solution flows in through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril. Breath through your mouth.
- Once the solution has flowed through, exhale to clear the nasal passages.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 with the other nostril.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.