Savory Sunflower Seed Sprouties® 2oz
12 in stock
Raw, Sprouted, Gluten Free, Vegan
Sprouties are rich in essential nutrients such as vitamin B and minerals like iron, copper, magnesium, and more. They provide a healthy source of essential fatty acids and are also an excellent source of fiber and amino acids, which make up the building blocks of proteins. Consuming healthy fats leads to a healthy cardiovascular system, and reduced levels of body-wide inflammation.
Ingredients: Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Tumeric, Organic Lemon, Organic Ginger, Organic Cayenne and Stone Ground Himalayan Crystal Salt.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 oz (28g), Serv. Per. Cont. 2, Amount per Serving: Calories 164, Fat Cal 121, Total Fat 14g(22%), Saturated Fat 1g (6%), Trans Fat 0g (0%), Cholesterol 0g (0%), Sodium 180mg (8%), Total Carbohydrate 6g (2%), Dietary Fiber 21g (10%), Sugars 1g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A (0%), Vitamin C (1%), Calcium (2%), Iron (8%), Percent Daily Value are based on a 2000 Calorie diet.