SunDew Vitamin D Creme, 15ml
8 in stock
Let the sun vitamin shine into your skin with our satiating SunDew Vitamin D Crème. This unique formula delivers pure botanicals and nutrients to revitalize, hydrate, and sustain your skin’s healthy glow.
A topical application of vitamin D3 delivers the blessings of sunbeams upon your skin. We swirl this sundew with four kinds of revelrous restoring roses, serenely smoothing sandalwood and seabuckthorn, pleasant palmarosas’ balancing beams, fortifying frankincense, regenerating ginger, toning turmeric and thyme, and illustrious immortelle with its revered reputation for replenishing skin along with herbal infusions of skin-strengthening herbs for a dewy glow. It is especially enlivening on winter days when dry skin and humor need a sunny pick-me-up.
Let the sunshine-vitamin divine its dew into your skin for silky radiance.
Along with optimal vitamin D intake and appropriate skin to sun-beam contact, topical vitamin D is lubricating and can create a rejuvenating and quenching effect on skin.
Directions: Apply to skin, the normal amount you would use to moisturize your skin, in the morning for a daily dollop of vitamin D crème. We especially love to use this during cold winter seasons and days of rain when we can’t go outside to play.
- Organic Ingredients:-
- Aloe Vera – Aloe barbadensis
- Rose Hydrosol – Rosa damascena
- Jojoba Oil – Simmondsia chinensis
- Shea Butter – Butyrospermum parkii
- Seabuckthorn – Hippophae rhamnoides
- Rose Wax – Rosa damascena
- Horsetail Herbal Infusion in Jojoba – Equisetum arvense
- Nettles Herbal Infusion in Jojoba – Urtica dioica
- Marshmallow Root – Althaea officinalis
- Sandalwood – Santalum album
- Immortelle – Helichrysum italicum
- Frankincense – Boswellia carterii
- Lavender – Lavandula angustifolia
- Rose Otto – Rosa damascena
- Palmarosa – Cymbopogon martini
- Sweet Thyme – Thymus linalool
- Turmeric – Curcuma longa
- Ginger – Zingiber officinale
- Vitamin D3 – Cholecalciferol
- Rose Hip – Rosa canina
- Rosemary + Sage Extracts – Rosemarinus officinalis + Salvia officinalis